Today I’m looking over the gear that I’m taking with me on the #BeeLine200 bike ride Saturday, October 20th, 2018. Annika and I talking about getting a Spot Gen3 so that Patron supporters, as well as her (also a patreon supporter), can keep tabs on how the ride is going in real-time online. If we get the Spot then it will be added to the equipment list below but for now here are some of the items in which I’ll have on me during this long bike ride.
- 3 bottles filled with water (totaling 4 16oz waters)
- 1 water bladder in my backpack which will be carrying 4 bottled waters.
- 3 solar panel blocks – each solar panel block has 1000 lumen flashlight
- 8 tubes
- 2 extra tires
- 1 pair of extra shorts
- 2 pair of extra socks
- 1 extra jersey
- facemask to prevent bugs and to keep warm at night
- 8 Gu Energy block packets
- 4 Gu Energy Gels
- 1 Jar of Nutella
- 2 sleeves of Ritz crackers
- Hoodie, sleeves, leggings, gloves, cycling hat, and glasses.
- active bath wipes
- extra batteries for lights, plus charging stations
- bike tool kit
- 1600 lumen bright eyes headlamp
- 700-lumen cyglolight
- cyglolight hotshot 100 rear light
- iPhone plus doc for strava tracking
Can’t wait to ride, woohoo.