This morning I was looking over several blogs that we follow on WordPress and noticed that Sheree from “View From the Back” had nominated us for “The Sunshine Blogger Award III” (https://viewfromtheback.com/2019/01/03/the-sunshine-blogger-award-iii/).
This was an awesome feeling while at the same time something very new to us. We weren’t aware of things like this and we’re very honored that Sheree added us to this list.
We love View From the Back because of the awesome photography and the stories about riding bikes. We’re obsessed with riding our bikes and to find others out in the world like us, it makes us happy. Swing on over to “View From the Back” and give them a follow.
If we understand things correctly we’re to post this article with specific info based on these rules.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it on one of their own posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Here we go….
THANK YOU SO MUCH SHEREE WITH “VIEW FROM THE BACK” for NOMINATING US!!!!!! You are awesome and we love your blog!!
Our Answers to Sheree’s Questions:
- How long have you been blogging and what prompted you to start?
- We’ve been dabbling with blogging for decades however our passion for riding bikes, exploring outside, hiking, bikepacking, and our other outdoor activities have driven us to be more involved. Our current blog “MattyAndAnnika.Life” is our daily commitment to our supporters as we share our life goals and accomplishments, it’s been going now for about 6 months.
- What do you write about on your blog and why?
- We write about life events. Hiking trips, adventures on our bikes and goals to ride our bikes across the globe. We write about living life happily and peaceful with positive tips for better living.
- Typically, how much time do you spend each week on your blog?
- 40hours on average a week.
- What prompts you to follow certain blogs?
- We follow specific blogs based on our interest, the things we enjoy. We don’t tend to follow blogs who just follow the trends or that copy others. We love blogs that have their own flair, their own content, and not blogs who change what they’re about based on what is a trend at the moment.
- Do your family and friends read your blog? And, if so, what feedback (if any) do they give you?
- Yes, our family, friends, sponsors, and Patreon Supporters read every article as they come out. We have a Discord server for our supporters where we all chat throughout the week on goals etc. We also post to our Patrons only as to what we’re planning before we do it. As for feedback, it varies. All who are Patreon Supporters have been supporters for 5 to 10 years.
- It’s The Sunshine Blogger Award so how do you spread rays of sunshine on your blog?
- We post positive content, goal oriented, talk about clean and happy living.
- If you could change one thing about blogging, what would it be?
- Nothing. We blog about our own content and nothing else.
- If you were to impart one pearl of wisdom about blogging, what would it be?
- do your own thing and not what everyone else is doing.
- Who or what, if anything, has influenced your blog?
- What’s the best bit about blogging?
- sharing our passion with others who have the same interest.
- What’s your idea of “A Perfect Day”?
- Every day is a perfect day. My beautiful wife/best friend in the world at my side riding our bikes anywhere we chose whenever we do so while spending our time with our awesome dog. The family dinners and get-togethers every other Sunday.
Our 11 Questions:
- What made you decide to blog and out of the content that you blog about, what’s are you the most passionate about?
- How long have you been blogging and what made you start?
- What would you say is the hardest part about blogging?
- Do you blog for your personal interest or are you focused on writing what everyone wants to read?
- What do you think is the one item that makes your blog stand out from all?
- Are there any persons that have inspired you in your blogging, if so who?
- How often do you post an article?
- We believe that every day should be an amazing adventure, what would be an amazing adventure for you?
- Do you feel that your blog puts out a positive vibe for readers, if so how would you describe it?
- Out of all of the platforms to blog on what would you say is your favorite and why?
- Have you taken a moment today to give yourself a pat on the back for being amazing? please take a moment to do so
We Nominate the following 11 Blogs.
- View From the Back
- Fit Recovery
- Sur La Jante
- A Fast Paced Life
- My New Chapter in Life
- Life Behind Bars
- Wife Mother Awesome Girl
- Tempo Cyclist
On a final note, we’ve never had the honor to be Nominated for something like this and we hope that we responded correctly with this post. Hugs and many thanks to Sheree of View From the Back for the Nomination and hugs to all who are blogging and sharing their lives. Have an epic day and thanks.